When you have decided on what piercing you want,
* the staff will ask you to fill in a form
* We will require you to provide photo ID. with your date of birth on it. (Legal age limits apply)
* We will then provide you with a certificate and healing information (and, in most cases, a healing kit)
* We will talk you through this process and give you a chance to ask any questions you might have.
* There may be a short wait as the staff set up the room and prepare the equipment.
Each of our studios is set up to maximise your comfort and safety. We have chairs which recline in each of our piercing rooms so we can position you in a comfortable laid back position. Once in the room, you will be seated and the area to be pierced will be cleaned and disinfected to prevent infection. A mark will be drawn to indicate where your piercing will be placed.
This will be the last appropriate time for you to clarify the location of your desired piercing so look closely!